Pismo Trace Monitor
Pismo Trace Monitor is a Windows software development and
support utility that facilitates efficient diagnostics
output and logging in pre-release and release applications.
It can be used during development to allow realtime
monitoring and profiling. It can also be used in the field
to gather diagnostic information.
- Traces can be written from any executable, DLL, or driver.
- Minor code impact, include one header file and change
printf to trprintf.
- Usable from C and C++ code.
- Tracing calls have virtually no performance impact when
running on systems without the monitor installed.
- Multiple processes or drivers can choose to send traces to
the same channel.
- Trace data can be accessed post mortem in memory dumps.
Pismo Trace Monitor is available free of charge and with an
open license. Refer to the
download page for the current version
and license agreement.
The header file and static libraries needed to integrate
Trace Monitor into applications is included in the
Trace Monitor SDK, also available on the download page.